Make Art with Confidence
More than a course
Want to stop following the blueprints and start to express your unique vision?
This 6-weeks programme is designed to take you on a creative journey and make sure you're not missing any steps of becoming a successful artist.
I created this system to help you to:
- Get confident
- Find your style
- Sell your art
Learn the fundamentals
Master drawing & painting
Find your style
Promote and sell your art
Course program & structure
This 6-WEEK COURSE is designed to help you become a successful and confident artist with a strong signature style through a structured program, tutorship, and community. This clear path will save you YEARS of searching for confusing information on the Internet and trying to figure it out on your own.
15 years of experience are packed inside!
The course is structured in 6 modules:
1. Basics of drawing, composition, perspective, watercolor painting
2. Realistic botanical drawing and painting
3. Realistic animal drawing and painting
4. Techniques to unlock your creativity
5. Finding signature style
6. Portfolio creation, art promotion (social media, galleries, publishers, online platforms). Guest experts from the art industry will be involved in this module!
Module 1 - Foundations
Learn basic principles of drawing and painting such as light and shadow, composition and color theory. We will use basic natural subjects such as fruits and vegetables to consolidate this knowledge.
Module 2 - Botanicals
Get comfortable with drawing and painting botanical subjects such as plants, flowers, trees and mushrooms. Learn how to go from simple to complex and represent different textures realistically.
Module 3 - Animals
Understand animals anatomy and proportions and learn how to draw and paint insects, reptiles, birds and mammals. You will also learn how to include elements of background and landscapes in your artworks.
Module 4 - Unlock your Creativity
This is when your inner child will have a lot of fun! Experiment with different techniques, mixed media and non-traditional materials to unlock your creativity through practical exercises that will make you think outside the box!
Module 5 - Find Your Style
Define your mission and vision, artist statement, analyse your work, tell stories and bring the vision you have in your head on paper. Discover your personal style and what makes your art unique.
Module 6 - Promote Your Art
Create a portfolio that will stand out and attract your ideal clients. Discover what streams of income are available for artists, how to promote your art on social media, through publishers and galleries. Guest experts will be involved in this module so you can get exclusive insights from other professionals of the art world!
Meet the teacher
I’m Anastasiia, an artist, illustrator, and surface pattern designer. I’m also a founder of the brand Natura Illustrata, focused on promoting nature and creativity.
My double-edged background as an artist and art manager gives me a multifaceted perspective on the art world.
My experience includes:
- Classical Art studies in Fine Art Academy in Russia
- Master’s degree in Contemporary Art management obtained in Paris
- Working in art galleries in Europe and US
- Selling my art and those of other artists at Contemporary Art Fairs in Europe, US, South America, and the UAE
- Illustrating 2 books, working with international publishers
- Building an online community of 80k creatives
- Launching my creative business
This allowed me to see the system behind getting confident in basic art disciplines and creating art that will stand out from the crowd and bring you joy & income.
Mentorship & community
Having a mentor that will guide you on your journey is essential for your growth as an artist. I will be there for you!
Each student will be provided with a personalised feedback if asked for. You can submit your questions that will be replied privately or during our Live Sessions and Q&A.
We're stronger together! Meet new creative friends and get feedback & support from our creative community. Each student will have access to our private student's group where we will connect, troubleshoot and celebrate your success!
How it works
This course is open only once a year in April. The start date is April 17th 2023.
Course duration : 6 weeks. You will have access to the whole course content even after course ends. All the Live Sessions will be recorded so you can watch them even if you can't assist live.
Each week, a new module will be unlocked. This way you can focus on one particular topic, have a clear structure, and avoid overwhelm.
Each module is typically composed of 7 video lessons each one 10 - 30 minutes long. You can watch the video lessons at your own pace after the module has been unlocked.
Some lessons may be accompanied by other materials such as PDF, audios, reference pictures, examples, etc.)
Live sessions and Q&A will accompany the video lessons to guarantee you the necessary support while you’re going through the lessons of the module.
We will have a private student’s Facebook group where you can share your work, get support and feedback from me and connect with other students.
There will be an assignment at the end of each module that are not mandatory but you will get the most of the course if you do them. You can share your results in the Facebook group, or privately, only with me if you prefer.
This course is for you if...
- You feel stuck or not sure where to start
- You want your work to be more consistent
- You want to fill the gaps in the basic rules and techniques in drawing and painting
- You want to learn how to create realistic art
- You want to level up your drawing and watercolor painting skills
- You want to find your style
- You want to enjoy your creative process more
- You want to create more meaningful art
- You want to start attracting your perfect clients
- You want to be more successful on social media
- You want to have a better idea of the art world and possibilities for artist
- You want to be part of creative community and develop your network
This offer is for your eyes only
You're saving 250 €